real time web analytics
Hi from Coventry :) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Coventry :)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Andyman68

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all, not much of an 'actual' explorer as my knees aren't what they used to be but love looking at others escapades from my nice safe dry comfy sofa :)

Have done a few previously, old pubs, nightclubs and a few factories/industrials....really want to do Coventry Swimming Baths/Sports Centre before it disappears from existance so if anyone has a visit planned, I would happily join you

damodear

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, Coventry here also.
Pretty sure Cov baths is very much locked down tight.
A facebook'er recently did a permission visit, but other than that I don't think there's a report on it.

Jennalouise

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, Coventry here also.
Pretty sure Cov baths is very much locked down tight.
A facebook'er recently did a permission visit, but other than that I don't think there's a report on it.
Yes there are security there all night unfortunately

Jennalouise

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all, not much of an 'actual' explorer as my knees aren't what they used to be but love looking at others escapades from my nice safe dry comfy sofa :)

Have done a few previously, old pubs, nightclubs and a few factories/industrials....really want to do Coventry Swimming Baths/Sports Centre before it disappears from existance so if anyone has a visit planned, I would happily join you
If you want to give it a shot I've been thinking about trying the back way

Andyman68

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you want to give it a shot I've been thinking about trying the back way
Used to be able to kick the bottom of the emergencey exit doors in the sports centre leg and it would open, mind you this was 1987 ish :)
I would be up for an explore for possibilities, sure...I'll go check around this week sometime and get back to you

Jennalouise

28DL Member
28DL Member
Used to be able to kick the bottom of the emergencey exit doors in the sports centre leg and it would open, mind you this was 1987 ish :)
I would be up for an explore for possibilities, sure...I'll go check around this week sometime and get back to you
Yeah we used to do the same about 2012 haha, okayy that's great