real time web analytics
New to Guildford/Surrey | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to Guildford/Surrey

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AzzaB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello,

I've moved down to Guildford for work (from Norfolk) checking to see if there is anyone in the area around me that knows of places and wants to go check them out.

I can drive so no issues getting places :) haven't been exploring for a while so now I'm in a new area with no potential I'd like to get back into it!

Natah-X

What am I doing?
28DL Full Member
From what I know there's been a big push to buy up abandoned places and turn them into housing recently so I'm not sure how likely you are to find somewhere "easy" (although my knowledge is mostly based in the side of surrey closer to london)

I know there is a decent amount of underground sites around Woking area as well as old RAF sites so perhaps worth looking into? Sorry for not being much help but let me know if you come across anything interesting!

AzzaB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
From what I know there's been a big push to buy up abandoned places and turn them into housing recently so I'm not sure how likely you are to find somewhere "easy" (although my knowledge is mostly based in the side of surrey closer to london)

I know there is a decent amount of underground sites around Woking area as well as old RAF sites so perhaps worth looking into? Sorry for not being much help but let me know if you come across anything interesting!
Yeah that was the same in Norfolk, managed to view some places weeks before construction and demolition began! That's good to know, I'll have a browse around Woking, thanks for the help!