real time web analytics
new to urbex (around southampton/hampshire area) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

new to urbex (around southampton/hampshire area)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

v1n.090

28DL Member
28DL Member
hi im vin im 15 and not necessarily new to urbex ive been to a couple places but never really commented/posted or spoke about it, i know im 15 so you would assume im just a cunt whos going to break everything in sight 😂 but i promise im not i really like exploring abandoned places and the adrenaline is quite fun

chills

Queller of the uprising
hi im vin im 15 and not necessarily new to urbex ive been to a couple places but never really commented/posted or spoke about it, i know im 15 so you would assume im just a cunt whos going to break everything in sight 😂 but i promise im not i really like exploring abandoned places and the adrenaline is quite fun

Welcome to the site!

Lots of youngsters about on the forum, just be wary as this is an online site and you don’t know who’s on the other end. As long as your guardians are sound with it, I see no issues in you getting out and about.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! ✌🏻