real time web analytics
Report - - Peterborough District Hospital - November 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Peterborough District Hospital - November 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know its short notice but im planning a daytime revisit to the hospital tomorrow (sunday) mid morning time so if anyone want to get a last look before it gets completely demolished your more than welcome to tag along. If you want to come along just message me and we can sort out a meet place and time.

Always a good idea to tell the whole World of Scumbags (on an open Public Forum) where you are going and what time you"re gonna be there! good one :rolleyes:

Beamongthestars

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Always a good idea to tell the whole World of Scumbags (on an open Public Forum) where you are going and what time you"re gonna be there! good one :rolleyes:

Give me a break man im new on here. How else am i supposed to try an arrange a meet if i cant post about it.

Beamongthestars

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

I understand what your saying mate and it was a bit stupid of me telling the whole world where im going etc. Like i said im new to the UE scene aswell as photography and im just excited to go to places and take pictures but i dont wanna go alone because like you said theres a world of 'scumbags' out there and i dont fancy getting robbed or what have you which is why ive decided not to go today.
Just wanna meet with people with the same interests in my local area or close surrounding areas who i can meet and explore with. ����