real time web analytics
Video - - River Fleet sewer(2021) | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - River Fleet sewer(2021)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

River Fleet sewer
Hello, this is my second jorney to river Fleet. Jorney starts in Camden town to upstream to the end of main Fleet line (about 2km long of the sewer pipe.

The_Raw

Staff member
Do you think you could add a few words to go with this please @Valdigger ? Every single report that has ever been posted on this forum contains a write up of some sort. It's standard practice. This just comes across as a lazy attempt to get some views on youtube to be honest.

Valdigger

28DL Member
28DL Member
Do you think you could add a few words to go with this please @Valdigger ? Every single report that has ever been posted on this forum contains a write up of some sort. It's standard practice. This just comes across as a lazy attempt to get some views on youtube to be honest.
Hello, is it possible to download video strait on this site? Because i trid, but site not accepted. said to big file.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
This is primarily a photo based website, videos don’t generally go down well here, it’s why we have this section.

Like @The_Raw has mentioned a write up with images is the preferred option, have a look at other similar threads to familiarise yourself with the advice he’s already offered :thumb

Valdigger

28DL Member
28DL Member
River Fleet sewer (overflow chamber) Hello, about 2 years i looked a some enter to a river Fleet sewer and this is my first visit with a camera to film some video.