real time web analytics
Report - - Skyscraper under construction-Canary Wharf-February 2024 | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Skyscraper under construction-Canary Wharf-February 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

OysterJam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is absolutely not the case.
A conviction will stay on your criminal record whether or not you are a minor.
More information here

Trespass on a site with an injunction is not taken lightly by the courts. It's treated as contempt of court, which can result in a prison sentence or hefty fines. The courts may be more lenient on a minor, but it will still show on a criminal record. Parents would also need to be involved.

That aside, advising minors to commit an offence is not advisable and not something we support here. Whilst you have said you're "not recommending" this, it is still implied that you are suggesting it, and this isn't the first occasion you have done this. Please stop making such suggestions on the forum.
My mistake, didn't mean to cause trouble, have deleted the offending comment.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
This is absolutely not the case.
A conviction will stay on your criminal record whether or not you are a minor.
More information here

Trespass on a site with an injunction is not taken lightly by the courts. It's treated as contempt of court, which can result in a prison sentence or hefty fines. The courts may be more lenient on a minor, but it will still show on a criminal record. Parents would also need to be involved.

That aside, advising minors to commit an offence is not advisable and not something we support here. Whilst you have said you're "not recommending" this, it is still implied that you are suggesting it, and this isn't the first occasion you have done this. Please stop making such suggestions on the forum.
High court injunctions are terrifying from what I’ve seen, I spent ages reading through the Fiddlers Ferry case and seeing how not only was ALL of the defendant’s personal information viewable, but they have fines that looked like they were in the tens of thousands. And from what I understand they weren’t even caught on site, they got caught as they posted it on YouTube which led back to them

And this is Canary Wharf, as others have said it’s an extremely well-built and well funded area, with lots of expensive businesses that don’t take kindly to people, last thing you want to do is piss off someone who holds a LOT more power than you do

Best of just avoid anywhere with an injunction, last thing you want is to lose your entire future for a few likes on a lesser-known forum, especially if you’re a minor

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
High court injunctions are terrifying from what I’ve seen, I spent ages reading through the Fiddlers Ferry case and seeing how not only was ALL of the defendant’s personal information viewable, but they have fines that looked like they were in the tens of thousands. And from what I understand they weren’t even caught on site, they got caught as they posted it on YouTube which led back to them

And this is Canary Wharf, as others have said it’s an extremely well-built and well funded area, with lots of expensive businesses that don’t take kindly to people, last thing you want to do is piss off someone who holds a LOT more power than you do

Best of just avoid anywhere with an injunction, last thing you want is to lose your entire future for a few likes on a lesser-known forum, especially if you’re a minor

I believe one of the 'infamous YouTubers' (I refuse to give their name publicity) has a legal bill of around £50k+ because of all of his idiocy which ruined this sort of stuff for everyone else.

igneous rock

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Information on injunctions is here

I got banned for 2 years from canary wharf as a minor for trespassing. It doesnt go under your criminal record as its a civil offence and the trespass is kept in the private canary wharf security group databases. From my knowledge once the ban expires I can request records of it being deleted permanently. So getting banned isnt too big of a deal UNLESS you trespass after being banned. This then becomes a criminal matter and they can take you to court. I dont advise climbing canary and regret getting caught so easily.

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Information on injunctions is here

I got banned for 2 years from canary wharf as a minor for trespassing. It doesnt go under your criminal record as its a civil offence and the trespass is kept in the private canary wharf security group databases. From my knowledge once the ban expires I can request records of it being deleted permanently. So getting banned isnt too big of a deal UNLESS you trespass after being banned. This then becomes a criminal matter and they can take you to court. I dont advise climbing canary and regret getting caught so easily.
Was that before the injunction was put in place?

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Was that before the injunction was put in place?
Was thinking that, being let off with a ‘just don’t show up again’ in a case like this, where some very prestigious business stay, protected by a court injunction seems a bit far
Not saying it’s not true I can see it happening, but it just is confusing as I heard you can get huge fines for being in that mill in Wigan, and there’s nothing of worth there, never mind a high rise in Canary

Cause whilst trespassing is only a civil offence, breaching a court injunction is contempt of court if I remember right, which is far from a civil offence and has some major punishment

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Exactly my thoughts. I mean, it could easily be that the security guys or whoever realised it was just a bunch of kids and decided to not take it any further, but if there's in injunction in place the reality is that they could take it much further and potentially screw up someone's life if they so decided.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Exactly my thoughts. I mean, it could easily be that the security guys or whoever realised it was just a bunch of kids and decided to not take it any further, but if there's in injunction in place the reality is that they could take it much further and potentially screw up someone's life if they so decided.
Even then, just kids and all, surely security would think ‘this is one of the most expensive sites for miles, and I just caught some people trespassing on said site, let’s let them off with a warning’

Like a security guy for the shard wouldn’t just let someone off the hook if they caught someone in there, it’s either extreme luck or you look young enough for the guy to feel bad to give you a record

Like, personally I wouldn’t even think of going somewhere with an injunction, I’m a minor and I’ve got some big plans for the future, I don’t want to lose all of that for some likes on a forum, cause all it takes is some asshat in a blue vest to make a phone call, and you’ve lost your future