real time web analytics
Report - - St Clements Psychiatric Hospital - Bow - London - July 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Clements Psychiatric Hospital - Bow - London - July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Good report, I like it! Loving the piano picture. Did you try it to see if it still works? I've only ever come across broken ones :(

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good stuff. Nice snaps :thumb

Thanks mate!

Pretty tucked away as I recall. Would really like to see more of this place.

They're definitely hidden away, in the last place I would have expected them to be! I'd seen them in a couple of other reports but we had covered pretty much everything and hadn't seen them so assumed they must have been in one of the blocks that had been demo'd. The spot where they're located caught my eye as we were leaving so it was luck on the day. Would've loved to have seen more too but sadly it's disappearing fast :(

some beaut shots :)

good work! :)

Thanks Jane! :)

Good report, I like it! Loving the piano picture. Did you try it to see if it still works? I've only ever come across broken ones :(

Thanks mate, much appreciated! I was in the middle of taking the piano shots when security/builders decided to pitch up right outside the window and have a chat, we decided to head upstairs for a bit so sadly didn't get a chance to tinkle the old ivories. :D It looked in fairly good shape though!

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
Some amazing shots there! I can't believe a place like that is stood in the middle of Bow! Starting to really enjoy asylums as of late! :thumb

The Lone Shadow

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

i always have to try out piano's on explores, i just can't help myself lol

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some amazing shots there! I can't believe a place like that is stood in the middle of Bow! Starting to really enjoy asylums as of late! :thumb

The Lone Shadow

Thanks!:thumb

It does seem an unusual place to find somewhere like that, right in the middle of the city. Well worth a visit if you're in the big smoke anytime soon.

i always have to try out piano's on explores, i just can't help myself lol

It looked in fairly good condition but sadly didn't get the chance :(

That is cool...some nice pics there mate...great report....thanks for sharin' :thumb

Cheers Will,appreciate the feedback:thumb

Arthur

28DL Member
28DL Member
How far into the process of demolition do you think it would be at the moment? Really want to squeeze a visit here in while I still can!

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I haven't been there for a few weeks so it's hard to say.

Most of the smaller blocks had been demolished when we went but there was still the admin block, the two big main buildings and the Occupational Therapy block remaining so still plenty to see.

Best bet is to go take a look if you're London based. Nothing to lose and the chance of a good explore! :thumb

gPub

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Those basement cell's look quality.

The chair shot's a good un too!