real time web analytics
Report - - St Martin's Hospital, Canterbury - November 2022 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Martin's Hospital, Canterbury - November 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Landie_Man

"Landie" or Harry
Regular User
Me and a few friends went recently, most of the rooms as a whole are intact but there are wires everywhere and it has clearly been explored a few too many times by people not respecting the culture. Still an amazing place with a now very difficult entry, and definitely worth it however it is not in great condition. Also 80% sure someone's living in there as I found a toothbrush and a razor in one of the cabinets, plus an old coat hung up.
I’ve slept a few nights there when it was clean and tidy. Blow up mattress, my own duvet off my bed, phone charging stuff and a mate who did the same. Pub for dinner. Back here at night. Was brilliant actually and a hot summer so very nice

charlie_conn23

28DL Member
28DL Member
Me and a few friends went recently, most of the rooms as a whole are intact but there are wires everywhere and it has clearly been explored a few too many times by people not respecting the culture. Still an amazing place with a now very difficult entry, and definitely worth it however it is not in great condition. Also 80% sure someone's living in there as I found a toothbrush and a razor in one of the cabinets, plus an old coat hung up.
I would dread to think who's living there since it's next to the wards. What's the difficult entry like then?

Who has read this thread (Total: 211) View details