real time web analytics
United Presbyterian Church, Kelso, May 23 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

United Presbyterian Church, Kelso, May 23

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thanks that's quite an arrogant reply considering. The issue is that urban explorers break in then make posts like this and videos on YouTube and advertise the fact that the building is empty which then leads to other people breaking in. Instead of apologising for breaking into someone's building you make snide comments.We're having alarms fitted at the moment and cctv connected at the moment to keep you people out, but why should I have to spend thousands of pounds doing that? Could you not just have some common decency and leave other people's buildings the h*** alone please? This thread serves to inform you that the building is owned it will shortly be occupied please just keep away from it, you have no right to be in my building. How would you like me breaking into your house? I have tried to be tolerant and pleasant about this as much as possible but really it's getting to the end of where I am prepared to allow this to go. Please take heed of my request to keep out of my building,stop posting videos encouraging other people to break into it as well, It's irresponsible it's stupid and it's wrong please stop. Oh yeah and none of you are 'explorers', you don't climb the Matahorn or canoe down the Amazon, you just cause a nuisance damaging people's property.

So you didnt actually read any of my response.

The first line was a bit tongue in cheek yes. but I have been "urban exploring" for many years & have never broke in to a property, you are really accusing the wrong people!
Also this site pretty much doesn't want anything to do with you tube videos so again you need to be posting this elsewhere.

All you have done is attacked one forum as if we are all responsible for your issues, I believe this is the first time your church has been posted on here (not by myself btw I have not been anywhere near your property) with your hot headed responses you are just bumping the thread to the forefront there are many who will now see it as a challenge to visit so good luck with that.

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Thanks that's quite an arrogant reply considering. The issue is that urban explorers break in then make posts like this and videos on YouTube and advertise the fact that the building is empty which then leads to other people breaking in. Instead of apologising for breaking into someone's building you make snide comments.We're having alarms fitted at the moment and cctv connected at the moment to keep you people out, but why should I have to spend thousands of pounds doing that? Could you not just have some common decency and leave other people's buildings the h*** alone please? This thread serves to inform you that the building is owned it will shortly be occupied please just keep away from it, you have no right to be in my building. How would you like me breaking into your house? I have tried to be tolerant and pleasant about this as much as possible but really it's getting to the end of where I am prepared to allow this to go. Please take heed of my request to keep out of my building,stop posting videos encouraging other people to break into it as well, It's irresponsible it's stupid and it's wrong please stop. Oh yeah and none of you are 'explorers', you don't climb the Matahorn or canoe down the Amazon, you just cause a nuisance damaging people's property.
Make sure you start at the footing upwards mate. I wouldn’t waste to much money on a alarm just yet :thumb

Chazibabes

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How did this Lassie even get on the site. I think she needs blocked, quite clearly not an urbexer if she things we climb Matterhorn. Hence the word "urban"

AndyFeed

28DL Member
28DL Member
It's always interesting to dive into the history of such places, and the fact that it went from a church to a film studio is quite a transformation.
I appreciate your curiosity about the history of the church, and I totally get the joy of exploring even small places that have a unique charm. Those pesky pigeons aside, it seems like a peaceful visit.
If you ever decide to revisit and explore further, or if you're interested in diving into more historical and spiritual topics, I found a source that might offer some insights: whenyouneedgod.com. It could be a helpful resource for your interests.

Last edited: