real time web analytics
Report - - Watford Grove Tunnels, 2024 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Watford Grove Tunnels, 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jckwz

28DL Member
28DL Member
The watford grove tunnels haven’t been talked about in a long time and all the articles are old so thought i would update as i visited today.

It is said that there are bats living in the tunnels but however we didn’t encounter any at all and we explored it all. However, there are big spiders so i would just avoid touching the wall or ceiling to be safe, its not that bad.

The tunnel is very cold at some parts, so cold you can see your own breath. It is very dark so you 100% need some sort of torch/flashlight. Using your phone torch is fine but i would recommend a better one so you can see better.

It is also said that the tunnels have been blocked off and are no longer accessible however someone has knocked in some of the blocks of concrete so it is easy to get in, no problems at all.

Easy to find your way back so don’t worry about getting lost, all the paths link back to each other.

Very cool spot to visit, loved it. Picture of entrance and location below, please don’t be stupid if visiting as it is a very cool landmark and is very old. Enjoy.

IMG_2246.jpeg

IMG_2248.jpeg

IMG_2251.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Interesting tunnel. Would have liked some history on it and a few more photos. 3 photos isn't really enough for a report. Perhaps post them in general photos,

Doozer

Probably underground somewhere
Regular User
Have a little read of this mate it’ll help you get to know how the forum works 👍👍 28 Days Later Survival Guide for Newbies. | New Members Introduction
Also:
Nice looking tunnel though 👌