real time web analytics
Would like to learn more | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Would like to learn more

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

scoobyliam

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I'm a 26 year old lad from Bristol England if I'm honest I haven't done much exploring mostly as I didn't have a clue where to start 😅 anyway basically I don't know much about urban exploring its always interested me massively but like stated I haven't a clue where to start I don't honestly know what to write here abit awkward to be honest anyway I'd like to start enjoying life abit more and was wondering if anyone could help me find somewhere somewhere start my journey preferably close to or in Bristol any where is welcome I'm extremely respectful not a dick but yeah hit me up of anyone's got anything I can start my adventure with...
Thank you on advance to anyone who even takes a second to read this hope to hear from you all soon 🤟🤟🤘

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
Hi - so the bottom line is there are thousands of derelict buildings and spaces within the urban environment one is not meant to be or see around the country, and this forum is like an encyclopaedia for them. Combine this with the notion that trespassing for the most part is easier to carry out undetected with than one might think and you have a really wide scope of things you can do with the hobby. The only two things I'd say you really need to get going are to be able to do one pull-up and be able to read a map. In terms of finding somewhere, just browse the forum and corroborate what you're seeing with satellite maps, then go there to see the lie of the land and take some half-decent pictures. Repeat ad infinitum