real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Urban exploring Videos...

Seen any good videos out there? Share them in this sub-forum.

Click on the 'media' button...

media-insert-1.jpg

and paste in the URL of the YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook video...

media-insert-2.jpg

Press 'Embed', add a comment, job done.

Video - Dougo talking to himself in a drain

Last edited by a moderator:

Video - Next time you're in Aus...

We shot this a few weeks ago.

DRAIN BOARD

This video was one of my favourite SydClan videos.

Video - UK Urbex Birmingham City Large Factory and more

My style of video is a vlog style, it includes an intro, music by me or youtube studio music (normally) and clips of how we get to where we do. I like to capture graffiti sometimes as well (photo videos coming soon).

So this is a video of mine from over a year ago, we found a ladder next to a man made river type water run.. through Birmingham City and we used it to get over the water then to climb onto a ledge and eventually climbing into a large abandoned building which is fully secured from the outside otherwise. It had all of the feelings on the day of a great explore, I was nervous, having fun, in my element, intrigued, it had a slightly scary element to it. I did try to post this before but I wasn't a fully authorized member so I don't think my post made it through! Anyways this is one of the explores that'll stick with me and is unlikely to be seen by many people.

If you watch it, nice one!

let me know what you think or drop a comment on it.

Video - Greatest 4 legged urbexer ever

Video - Trespassing Chernobyl

Video - Bryn Brickworls Brick Kiln near Port Talbot South Wales

Bryn and Cwmavon Brick Works Co. The earliest reference to this brickworks I can find is the 1906 Kelly's Directory and it appears in subsequent issues until the mid 1920s. A Grade II listed building, their website mentions that Bryn Brickworks was constructed after 1894 and continued production into the 1920s. They also state the kiln block stood at the SE end of the works adjacent to a siding of the Port Talbot Railway. The kiln is the only surviving structure on the site, although a large wall of undetermined purpose but probably for mounting equipment for the loading of railway wagons is adjacent to the kiln about 100 yards to the west.

I managed to have a good look at this whilst walking the old railway that goes alongside

Last edited by a moderator:

Video - Thornton Fever Hospital - Fife

Opened in 1902 as a fever isolation hospital- treating illnesses such as scarlet fever, diphtheria and meningitis. The Fife Typhoid epidemic in 1903 ensured that the hospital was full to capacity. Due to the building of the new hospital in Dunfermline the hospital closed its doors in 1967 and remained empty until 1970.
It was then that the building was bought and turned into an institution for children between the age of 6-16 who were seen as maladjusted and mentally handicapped. Children from all over the UK were sent to the school. An inspection was carried out in 1971 after concerns were raised that the school was not fit for purpose. The owner of the school became bankrupt in 1972 and the school closed.

Does anyone have any of there own photographs and accounts on this place? Please, feel free to share them.

Thank you and have a pleasant day
T

Video - Pen-Yr-Orsedd Slate Quarry - North Wales - November '22

Pen-Yr-Orsedd is home to the last standing blondin winder in Wales so its worth a visit just to see that! Theres quite a few winder buildings that would of controlled the blondin lift mechanisms then a large mill on the mid lever and a smaller older mill at the base of the quarry with a few old machines. These were a few clips I forgot I had on my phone so just chucked them together with some still shots from the day.

Video - Exploring the Unknown: Unraveling the Mystery of Germany's Hidden Relics / Part 3

Hey Urbex Community,

I wanted to share a recent exploration experience that was truly unforgettable. We stumbled upon an intriguing abandoned building that seemed to be an art piece in itself. The structure was a labyrinth of rooms, each one revealing something new and unexpected.

As we descended to the lower floors, we were met with a sight that took our breath away. The building was interconnected with others through a vast network of underground tunnels. It was like stepping into a different world, hidden beneath the surface.

One of the most fascinating discoveries was a room that seemed to be a dining area, complete with a small kitchen. The room was filled with old plastic furniture, which was a stark contrast to the rest of the building's decaying beauty.

But the real highlight of the exploration was the sound of a piano echoing through the building. We were certain there was a piano somewhere in the building, and we were determined to find it. The thought of a security guard sitting alone in an abandoned building, playing the piano, was both eerie and oddly amusing.

As we navigated through the building, we had to be mindful of our dwindling battery life. We were running on 9%, but the thrill of the exploration kept us going. We found a room labeled "Stationszimmer" (Ward Room), which was a curious sight.

The exploration was filled with moments of awe, laughter, and a few scares. But that's what makes urban exploration so exhilarating, isn't it? The thrill of the unknown, the stories left untold, and the beauty found in decay.

Can't wait to share more of our adventures with you all. Until then, stay curious and keep exploring!

Best, Concrete Journey