real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Video - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go In Drains

A bit of fun from Saturday

Video - F*CK CAVE CLAN

Sometimes the basic insults are the best.

Video - Skears Firestone Mine : North Pennines : Crossing Deadly False Floors, Laddering Up To New Areas :

The video :

In this video, we explore the abandoned Skears Firestone Mine in the Northern Pennines. He we come across several features including false floors, a collapsed stope, huge shafts an we even get to ladder up into new areas!

A few pics from the adventure :
20230326_181627.jpg

20230326_164519.jpg

20230326_165445.jpg

20230326_171337.jpg
20230326_173319.jpg

20230326_165847.jpg

20230326_171225.jpg

20230326_181627.jpg

Video - The Cave Clan Media You Tube Channel

Just an update to the Mother Country to let you know that over the last year I have converted a heap of Cave Clan radio interviews as well as the 2017 ABC Cave Clan documentary. The radio interviews might be a bit slow unless you have a connection to The Cave Clan or you're interested in Australian urbex history, but they can give you something to listen to as you fall asleep at night ;)

I've added random footage to the radio interviews.

The ABC documentary is probably the best thing we've done.

There's also a few Urbex clips that are not Cave Clan related that people seem to find interesting.

I’ve also made a combined version of the ABC docco that has the credits cut out (other the first & end credits of the series) so it’s a bit easier to watch if you have a spare half an hour.

Have a look at the YouTube page here > The CaveClanMedia

I'm not trying to encourage people in the scene to engage with the media. Most of our stuff was done when there was no urbex or internet and we were trying to build the scene. The ABC documentaries (5 x 7 min episodes) reveal a different side to the Cave Clan and don't reveal anything in regards to actual exploring.
If only one of you take a look then my job here is done :)

Video - Chiddingstone church and castle explore - march 2023

this is my explore of a very funky designed Chiddingstone church and magnificent Chiddingstone castle built basically next to eachother very cool places.. hope u enjoy πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’šβœ¨πŸ™

Video - Exploring The Flues, Tailrace & Remains Of The Derwent Lead Smelt Mills

In this video, we explore the surface and underground remains of the Derwent lead mine smelt mills. Although little remains on the surface, there are some interesting remains including the furnace, a waterwheel pit and the surface flues. Underground, we explore the remains of the tailrace and the flues in the lower part of the valley. We also explain how children were employed at the site and how their labours caused them extreme suffering and early death.

Video - Capelcleugh & Dowgang Lead Mines : The Amazing Preservation & Exploring The Unknown Depths

The Caplecleugh Vein and its branches were initially accessed through shafts leading to the Firestone Sill. The Caplecleugh Horse Level adit, which originally served Peatstack, Brigal Burn, and Dowgang mines, was established during the same period.

In the early 19th century, between 1819 and 1825, the London Lead Company leased the Caplecleugh veins and constructed the current level along the Brigal Burn Vein. The company extended the level southward along the Black Ashgill Cross Vein, eventually reaching the Caplecleugh Vein. This level provides access to the extensive Caplecleugh Mine complex, stretching from Whitesike to Smallcleugh.

Later on, in the late 1800s, the Nenthead and Tynedale Lead and Zinc Company worked the Caplecleugh mine. Finally, it was taken over and reworked by the Vieille Montagne Zinc Company for zinc mining.

In the video, our exploration takes us to an area we have not visited before, and we are excited to see what we will find. We will take you through the winding tunnels, pointing out interesting features along the way. So, if you love history, adventure, and exploring unique and unusual places, then join us as we explore Capelcleugh and Dowgang, and discover the secrets of these fascinating old lead mines. Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe to our channel for more exciting adventures!

Video - Cold War Nuclear Bunker Malta

Me and Angelo this time will explore a unique place for Malta, a run-down nuclear shelter!

The structure, dug into the side of Rihana valley was intended as an alternative command post for the British in case of a nuclear fallout during the Cold War.

The shelter was built deep into the rock to keep radiation at bay and was equipped with a filtration system to provide its occupants with clean air.

Unfortunately now is in a very bad state although the local is planning to restore it.

Video - Hachita, New Mexico - A People Smuggler's Paradise - August 2022

In this episode I find myself in two abandoned buildings that are being used to smuggle people into the US illegally.

Video - Parc Lead Mine - North Wales - November '22

Just a few clips and stills taken on a phone.

A revisit to Parc in an attempt to get lower down into the mine where i had't been before.