real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Video - The Mill Beach, Essex, March 2021

The Mill Beach, Essex

Happy Easter Bank Holiday lads and lasses!

Our jobs brought us to Essex last week and therefore we were blessed with some opportunity for further mischief!

This time, I had to go on my own as Mr. Bu had to work. I however got the bike out and bumped into this little abandoned treasure!

Bit of history upfront:

Before becoming the Mill Beach pub & restaurant, it was part of a piece of land called Barrow Farm. As time went on a man made lake was built and a windmill also came to be part of the scene. The Mill Beach was set inside a 12th century building and was loved and known for hosting community events and live music. However it was all of a sudden closed down in November 2018 and has since descended into shabbiness, and it is unclear what may become of the property. Only a year later, you could acclaim the property for just £1, but obviously it did not prevent the place from getting trashed further. There are rumours that the pub could be part of a new housing development, however currently no planning applications have been made to for housing on the site. The current owner is unknown and as it comes, of course loads of break ins and vandalism took place since closure. As you can see in the video, the place hosts some squatters and is clearly still used for drinking - loads of booze bottles covered the place...

It was quite sad to see this pub/restaurant in such a shabby state, especially since you could still sense the nice vibe it used to have once. With the small stage in the centre of the main room, I could imagine the music filling the room once. The floor there was not only covered in trash, empty/half empty bottles and glass but also vinyls and CD's! Entering the property could not have been any more easy due to all the vandalised windows and doors, but as I was wondering alone through the rooms, it became clear after a while that I might not be alone there... I came back after a little break to finish up the rooms I did not dare to enter before as I could hear voices. Made a little video for y'all - enjoy!

Video - 4g Antena - Buenos Aires Outskirts- August 2020

Hello, i had been lurking around the northern part of Buenos Aires for a while now, and as far as i got explained ,this Antenna bounces 4g.5g (internet and cellphone) signal all around the Far Northern Neightborhoods of the City and the beggining of the Provinces. The coast visible is the Rio de la Plata Coast (Silver River) which is one of the widest Rivers in the world, and it leads up to East Atalantic Ocean. It is the same coast Uruguay has.

The Antena itself was quite easy to climb, the only real part i got on my nerves was at the very end, where vertical inclination of it tilts like 20 degrees backwards. It kinda feels like one of those upside down rollercoasters, you feel that G force pulling you sideways .
I don`t talk too much, but you can activate English subs on the botton right (click on the 'spanish' ones , they are the english ones.)

Old lurker here that has decided to start filming stuff.

best regards

Video - Woolton Hall (permission visit) August 2020

It's quite long, but so much to take in.

Video - care home ww2.

Video - Untouched Train Graveyard

Video - Columbia Theater in Kentucky

Was able to take a tour of a theater that had been closed since the 80s. Work had been done here and there but most of the stuff in the theater was left behind after they closed. Check out the video and give a subacr

received_4110393925698394.jpeg

Video - Abandoned St Kenelm's church Dorset #urbex #history #hidden

Abandoned St Kenelm's church Dorset #urbex #history #hidden

Video - Exploring WW1 - WW2 Laboratories Dorest #Abandoned #Dorest

Exploring WW1 - WW2 Laboratories Dorest #Abandoned #Dorest

Video - Poole RAF Fuel Depot (Depot 225) - December 2019

Video - RAF Upwood - May 2020

Hi All

I just got back into urban exploring and took a day visit to RAF Upwood, also being into video production along with drones with a strong background in photography I made a video and wanted to share with all. This site is due to be demolished very soon!!!
Now I am planning to male more of these videos from other sites.
Drop suggestions of large sites that are worth a visit and I will try and get there and make a video

Equipment used:
Canon 5D IV
Samyang 14mm f2.8
DJI Ronin S
DJI Mavic 2 Pro

** Please Note: This video is NOT monetized and I get no money from the production of these videos, I just have the equipment and enjoy creating and sharing **

Last edited: