real time web analytics
southport |


Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

  1. Focalhorizon490

    School for the deaf in Southport

    Originally built in 1904 as a boys boarding school it was taken over in 1948 by the Liverpool School for the Deaf. The name was later changed to the Birkdale School for the Hearing Impared Children. It was eventually closed in 2003 and has been empty since. One end of the building was partially...