RAF Church Fenton was a former RAF station located 4.3 miles south east of Tadcaster, near the village of Church Fenton. The station was opened in 1937 and during the Second World War was home to air defence aircraft, a role retained by the station until the 1960s when it became a...
Not much history on these two.
fire damage seemed to have caused the closure of the little chef but it is not know what happened to the garage/ car wash station.
both buildings now sit abandoned on their own road which is being taken over by plant life.