real time web analytics
Information - - 10,000 Lumen DIY Torch | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - 10,000 Lumen DIY Torch

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
fking hope it dont catch fire cos I plan on having one cabletied to each side of my helmet :D..joking but check this shit out.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Has anyone got a skyray, is it any good?, I just ordered one offa Ebay with 9 x T6 leds in the hope that I can diffuse the light for video.

Just checked mine and its a sky ray king apparently..no where near the advertised 9600 lumens but they never are mate,if your ever down my way you can have a play with it ...torch that is Kwan

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
cheers Wevs, how many leds is it?

This one is only 6 mate.its fooking bright nice white light and a decent torch,i managed to grab it from ebay for 9 quid a few years back now,ive had it side by side with the Feit 1000 and its just below that id say,so for the money if you have a costco near you grab the feit

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
This one is 9x leds for £14.00 and free delivery from China and for another fiver it says that it will be delivered by myleen Class in a see through top :D...lets see.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
decent protected 18650 cells are expensive, worth paying it though.

They are the best ....ish can"t compete with the Chinese Shitfire 5000mah ones though that don"t exist in the World lol

Extar"s are good protected cells for the money, using Panasonic or Sanyo cells inside :thumb