real time web analytics
Report - - 100 Middlesex Street, London June 2009 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - 100 Middlesex Street, London June 2009

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
"I've got a slightly sick feeling in my stomach like I'm standing on top of a very high building. All the stuff they tell about in the movies but this isn't chocolate boxes and roses. It's dirtier than that like some small animal that only comes out at night"

Visited with Loops and Rigsby. 100 Middlesex Street has a whole lot of floors. I can't remember exactly how many right now, probably because by the time we'd got to the top, vision was blurred. We spent the afternoon mincing around Hackney and had a small pocket of time before me and Rigsby were due to zoom up to the Midlands and terrorize the potteries.

The aching legs and sick feeling was worth it though when we got to the top and were presented with the view. In front of us stood the Gherkin which, as everyone knows, is the purveyor of fine pickles and basement sex toys. I think the Gherkin would be greatly improved if the restaurant at the top rotated and the lights flashed like some kind of over-active phallic vegetable :thumb

Here's the photos

_DSC2988R.jpg

_DSC2991R.jpg

Wahhaaayayyyyyywoooohhaaaaaaaaahhhh
_DSC2995R.jpg

Jhhoouzzzzooop!
_DSC2997R.jpg

_DSC2999R.jpg

_DSC3008R.jpg

_DSC3011R.jpg

_DSC3017R-1.jpg

_DSC3022R.jpg