Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - 103 Colmore Row (Natwest) Birmingham | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - 103 Colmore Row (Natwest) Birmingham

Sean9014

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just wondering if anyone knows if the development has already started on this or if its still empty? Will be checking up town [SOMETIME] but if anyone already knows anything a heads up wouldn't go amiss! Thanks

Eight-Seven

This is not a good idea. Let's do it.
28DL Full Member
I was actually planning on checking this again sometime this week, so if nobody knows its current status i'll try and provide some info.

Derelict-UK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's been done a couple of times some without permission, one with.

It has planning approval to be demolished and rebuilt as another skyskraper, but it was approved a couple of years back and nothing has happened since. It has security manning the vehicle entrance.

bubblehead

you lost the game
Regular User
I will tell you that I do know the bank area is protected by no less than three separate alarm systems

Eight-Seven

This is not a good idea. Let's do it.
28DL Full Member
Ahh that's a shame I never got anywhere near this place

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
merryprankster Leads, Rumours and News... 3