real time web analytics
Report - - 103 Colmore Row Tower Crane (330ft) September 2015 | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - 103 Colmore Row Tower Crane (330ft) September 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Eight-Seven

This is not a good idea. Let's do it.
28DL Full Member
Awesome shots. Makes me wish I had a head for heights. Think il leave all that to you lot

lukas.co

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good effort, <3 cranes!

:thumbBrilliant work lads... and photos too

Cool snaps fella :thumb

Amazing photos! Well done!

Cracking pictures there mate.

Brilliant pictures mate

Awesome shots. Makes me wish I had a head for heights. Think il leave all that to you lot

Thanks for all the kind words, it's really appreciated! I have a few explores complete & few being planned so lots to upload soon!

Kiean14

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
im attempting to get up in the day as transport wont be able until Saturday and i don't want to wait and it be gone any tips?

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Its the wrong time of year for doing the crane in the daylight now i think..

Kiean14

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Any advice on how to get in rather not be caught and there's cctv at the back did you go at the front?

Kiean14

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really ?

Yeah, leave it until dark, climbing in the day is only going to draw unwanted attention
Me and a non member friend have decided to leave it until 7:30 so it's just dark enough any tips on getting up as I scouted and there's cctv at the back and security at the front any advice?

lukas.co

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and a non member friend have decided to leave it until 7:30 so it's just dark enough any tips on getting up as I scouted and there's cctv at the back and security at the front any advice?
As said above, I wouldn't recommend going that early and risk getting the site locked down for everyone else. And no one is going to give you entry points on a public forum, scout it and make your own decisions - always the best way.

Kiean14

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As said above, I wouldn't recommend going that early and risk getting the site locked down for everyone else. And no one is going to give you entry points on a public forum, scout it and make your own decisions - always the best way.
I get it bud we won't at night but had been out filming all day we are aware of access points although there difficult there's security at the front so I'd suggest going round the back to people does anyone want to come Friday night/Saturday morning

redhunter

redxrag on instagram
28DL Full Member
I hope you realise we don't wish to disclose information about access etc, private chat is fine it's just we don't want people coming and making it sealed, we've already had one incident with natwest and had that access blocked off, we don't really want the same again!