real time web analytics
Report - - 103 Colmore Row Tower Crane (330ft) September 2015 | High Stuff | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - 103 Colmore Row Tower Crane (330ft) September 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bazil

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great Stuff, as soon as i saw this post my jaw dropped, your photos are sick. then after further examination I saw its the same green crane i did on the6th/7th and felt fully gutted that my photos are so shit in comparison ahah. did you do the red one behind Crowne plaza at the end of Broad ST? or the small diagonal one down the road a bit?

Kiean14

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great Stuff, as soon as i saw this post my jaw dropped, your photos are sick. then after further examination I saw its the same green crane i did on the6th/7th and felt fully gutted that my photos are so shit in comparison ahah. did you do the red one behind Crowne plaza at the end of Broad ST? or the small diagonal one down the road a bit?
Hey Man I got to that and the cage is on it how'd you get around it

Kiean14

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is anyone going up this week as I know my way up and have been up just want someone to take some shots of me

stonemonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I get it bud we won't at night but had been out filming all day we are aware of access points although there difficult there's security at the front so I'd suggest going round the back to people does anyone want to come Friday night/Saturday morning

only just seen this but............ NO as youv already discussed access options on a public forum!!

Seb Smith

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Attempted on Christmas day evening hoping there would be lower security. However there was still a guard at the site entrance office. Successfully entered however could not find a way to the bottom of the crane without going through the centre of the building. It was very well lit. The obvious way through the glass doors was securely locked and chained together. Went up to first floor however only way along was past workers changing rooms and offices. Could hear sound of TV coming from there. Decided not to go any further. Also crane is lit up with many floodlights. I think they have caught on after somebody got caught and have significantly improved security. There are now 2 cranes very close to this location however security is also tight and we didnt bother. We got out without being caught.