Web
Analytics
Report - - 15e network, Paris, April 2009 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - 15e network, Paris, April 2009

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Visited with Dweeb and a couple of French friends.

An explore of the 15e network to the West of the GRS. Lots of great tunnels, a few rooms, but the main event was the nuclear shelter...

Switchboard...

IMG_6629.jpg

AirCon filter room...

IMG_6631.jpg

Corridor with aircon pipes...

IMG_6639.jpg

A typical room, open-ended to the corridor, with a phone, a light, and sometimes a covered (sewage?) well...

IMG_6640.jpg

Washing facilities and hot water...

IMG_6644.jpg

A Lister generator, in very good condition. Bet you could get this running with little work...

IMG_6645.jpg

a 'double-helix' staircase, except it's square, but you know what I mean...

IMG_6647.jpg

A row of four double-seater bikes, each is hooked up to the aircon and generator. Your turn Mr President...

IMG_6650.jpg

The central gas fire extinguisher system...

IMG_6653.jpg

Attachments

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Attachments

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
That's a bit annoying, one of the things i was hoping to see down there one day. Pretty sure i bumped into a guy down there who was telling me about this but i didn't understand what he meant until now.

The Kwan

Easily Led
Regular User
Fantastic pictures, that Lister looks mint, I would love to see that, the fire extinguisher system is probably a halon system, sucked all the oxygen out of the air..not great if you are trying to breath it whilst escaping :)

I hope that they were a bit sympathetic when doing it up.
Exellent blog link, makes good reading.