real time web analytics
Report - - 18 Fetter Lane Crane Climb + insane grip from 100m | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - 18 Fetter Lane Crane Climb + insane grip from 100m

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
@Patrick - you got out there, great and got some stills from your go-pro, fantastic. However, you don't have to sensationalise the whole affair by adding all the bollocks xxxxx stuff to your post and putting the 'insane grip' rubbish in the headline of your report, it's not what this site is about and just makes you look like a tit.

Just structure your reports the same as other people do on here, write a few lines about what you did and put up your photos.

So well done on getting out there, but you'll get more respect round here if you try not to make your report sound like a story from the Daily Mail. :thumb

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User
It's all good, pics are a bit meh, report's lacking, but you got out there.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Loving the cab shot mate BUT You took a selfy stick with you.. Fuck me I have seen it all now, that'S the shit my 5 year old daughter takes exploring with her

Oih i just got bought a selfie stick.they are cool aint they ?

Fait play for getting up there and doing your thing but i assume the mods edited out your write up and as you say in the first part your young and learning ,so take on board whats been said and maybe also get a dslr and a clamp

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details