real time web analytics
Report - - 18 Fetter Lane Crane Climb + insane grip from 100m | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - 18 Fetter Lane Crane Climb + insane grip from 100m

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Patrick

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys, first I would like to apologize to the senior members and the community about my Kingsway thread. As I am only 17 and new to the game please bear with me as I learn and grow. Now straight to the climbing!

This site caught my attention very early on and appears completely safe to climb with xxx whatsoever. There are xxx xxxx xx so I decided to give it a go on a xxx with my selfie stick and GoPro Hero 4 as usual! ;)

Getting in is xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxx devices and even the cab was left unlocked!

The Last picture is from the x Holders at xxx Green! please don't try this as you may fall!

Mod edit: Removed on legal advice

G0030071.JPG
G0030053.JPG
GOPR0008.JPG
17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Pearsonia

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Joke obviously. Someone better explain this.

You shouldn't have tried it either, it's just stupid tbh. Don't become an inbred dullard like JK.
I agree, I think JK gives a bad name to those who climb for the pictures and don't hang and do things that cranes were never intended for.

Distra

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
O T's last comment was priceless, nearly wet myself laughing.

Unfortunately some people will always do seriously crazy stuff irrespective of risk. I only hope they 1. Don't get hurt 2. Don't ruin it for the rest of us.

There can be little doubt that jk's insistence on publicising his exploits in such detail has gone a long way to making sites and cranes more difficult for everyone else.

Pearsonia

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Loving the cab shot mate BUT You took a selfy stick with you.. Fuck me I have seen it all now, that'S the shit my 5 year old daughter takes exploring with her
Whats wrong with a good old selfie stick?
As long as you don't blur your face (which I agree defeats the purpose especially on a crane where prosecution in my case will never really happen) , I don't see the issue with a great perspective that cannot be achieved any other way.

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
What's the deal with kids wanting to dangle of cranes these days? I don't get it.

weezdeez

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I suggest you go to Russia for some first hand experience on how it's really done ;)

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details