real time web analytics
Question - - 1st Explore gone wrong! | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - 1st Explore gone wrong!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Karen Gray

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just a quick update... I eventually found it today ..I was actually a 2 min walk from it yesterday! lol.. It's perfect and exactly what I was looking for a 'horror' themed shoot ...I was looking for corridors with good natural light...The corridors were fab. Here's some pics ! Can anyone recommend anything else in the Berkshire/Buckinghamshire/Surrey area that would be good for shooting in (same theme horror) ... .. thank you for your help yesterday.

Attachments

• KG (1 of 6).JPG
    KG (1 of 6).JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 270
  • KG (2 of 6).JPG
    KG (2 of 6).JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 264
  • KG (3 of 6).JPG
    KG (3 of 6).JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 250
  • KG (4 of 6).JPG
    KG (4 of 6).JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 260
  • KG (5 of 6).JPG
    KG (5 of 6).JPG
    104 KB · Views: 280
  • KG (6 of 6).JPG
    KG (6 of 6).JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 262

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There are a couple of things that need changing here:-

1.) You need to add the actual images to the report, rather than adding them as attachments.
2.) The watermark is a little...erm...distracting and is bound to attract more comments than the actual photos.

Karen Gray

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There are a couple of things that need changing here:-

1.) You need to add the actual images to the report, rather than adding them as attachments.
2.) The watermark is a little...erm...distracting and is bound to attract more comments than the actual photos.
Ooops Ok sorry only joined the forum yesterday so don't really know what I'm doing. Do you create a report when you've been to a location?

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
Ooops Ok sorry only joined the forum yesterday so don't really know what I'm doing. Do you create a report when you've been to a location?
Yeah, sites been through a rather huge upgrade recently, so we don't know what we're doing either!! :D But read over these threads, they should help a bit . Part #1 is from old site's FAQs (of which there ain't none here .... yet :confused: ) Part #2 is about constructing a report & editing same. And remember, don't hesitate to ask stupid questions, they're easier to handle than stupid mistakes!!! (& they hurt a lot less ! :eek: ) ... So, on with the show ...

New Member Info Part 1/2

New Member Info Part 2/2

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
When you upload image attachments to the 28 server, it defaults to thumbnails, once uploaded though, you will see a radio button titled [full image] below a heading that reads "Insert every image as a..." be sure to click that :thumb

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
personally i would have done what ot did and then got the maps up on my fone and dropped a pin..hey ho!

Donna M

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its a fully functional farm again, windows been replaced and mod style security at front gate. So no longer abandoned!