real time web analytics
2016 is the year I will become a proper explorer(currently recruiting in Scotland) | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

2016 is the year I will become a proper explorer(currently recruiting in Scotland)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Emma Connor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lots of fifers in here, always willing to come out exploring or take others with me when I'm going out and about. I tend to explore 1-2 places a week. Mostly fife/Edinburgh but sometimes further afield. Posted a few reports on here and I ain't no photographer but welcome to take a look. Going to be posting a few more things up soon hopefully. It's just finding the time haha.

siologen

I Go Where The Drains Are
Regular User
We should all have a meet! Id suggest the Leith Dock Silos, but looks like theyre still a bastard to get into. Torpedo Tank'd be fucking sick too if it werent on military land.

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome back to exploring in the UK again. Will you just be confining yourself to exploring that irn bru, whisky drinking northern part of the British Isles?

Alanaabdn

28DL Member
28DL Member
i'm from aberdeen, went round a few places maybe about 6 years ago! since then a full time job etc got in the way!

been looking at a couple of places for a wee road trip in a couple of weeks. does anyone here know if St Marys Childrens hospital is still there? wanted to go years ago but now can't find anything!!

mark thompson

28DL Member
28DL Member
i'm from aberdeen, went round a few places maybe about 6 years ago! since then a full time job etc got in the way!

been looking at a couple of places for a wee road trip in a couple of weeks. does anyone here know if St Marys Childrens hospital is still there? wanted to go years ago but now can't find anything!!
St Mary's hospital in northumberland is all gone now mate, it's a housing estate with a shop and pub!!

justanother_urbanexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi I am newbie Explorer and also a beginner photographer. I'm from montrose and go on trips with a fellow Explorer/friend. Also I have basic equipment, torch, camera, tripod ect! We would be up for meeting you or a group to do some exploring! We stick to the basic guidelines of only entering where possible, leave places the way you find it ect. Check out my instagram @justanother_urbanexplorer it ain't nothing special but everyone has to start somewhere I guess!

justanother_urbanexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi I am newbie Explorer and also a beginner photographer. I'm from montrose and go on trips with a fellow Explorer/friend. Also I have basic equipment, torch, camera, tripod ect! We would be up for meeting you or a group to do some exploring! We stick to the basic guidelines of only entering where possible, leave places the way you find it ect. Check out my instagram @justanother_urbanexplorer it ain't nothing special but everyone has to start somewhere I guess!

photosbyghost

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey,

found this doing a google search as i've recently moved up to Fife, i'm a freelance video person but also do some photography. I haven't had much time since moving for photos but now things are settling down, it would be great to get in touch with any people around Fife who would be happy to have another discreet photographer tag along.

Let me know if any of you are up here!

Cheers