Web
Analytics
Information - - 2018 Big Meet Up | General Chat | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Information - 2018 Big Meet Up

The Franconian

28DL Regular User
Regular User
flight is booked + hotel sat to sunday, flight home on sunday noon time
thursday + friday in the area
anybody know about cheap all day tickets for train and bus for greater Manchester ?

The Franconian

28DL Regular User
Regular User
thanks Yorrick, that's it, I think.
Manchester should be a bit greater, Saint Helens, my stay is in Merseyrail country, shit.
Join hands, you Mancs and Scousers, just for public transport !
(no infos for Merseyrail needed)

Choo Choo m8ty

Mr Reality Hacker
Regular User
@The Franconian matey you can get a anybus daysaver of the bus that gives you unlimited travel any bus all day 5.60 ish. Then there is any bus and train that does what it says on tin lol busses and train but with a crevit you can't use trains between 4 and half 6 any other time is fine 6.90 ish then last is bus train and metrolink again name says it all think 8.20 ish again all day travel all of these go a long way all through greater Manchester. And all these you get off a bus no where else just to give you an idea a train from Bolton to Manchester would cost 3.80 return so deffo good savings to be had. All the best m8ty hope it helps. Just get on a bus and ask for what you want you don't even need to be catching the bus if you just want to save money on train lol.

Ruby

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone gonna be travelling from west mids area? I'd really like to come along just didn't fancy the trip on my lonesome!

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
Regular User
Literally just booked an airbnb for the weekend. Wrong side of town, but hey, I've got legs, and it's closer t'drains :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WhoDaresWins General Chat 20
Punk General Chat 46
The Stig General Chat 43