Information - 2018 Big Meet Up

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Jun 5, 2009
Just had a peek at Zuby, it looks well nice, as you said it been a while since a report from there, tempted if anyone will be sober enough on the Sunday morning??
I'm not a drinker at all so there will be at least one sober person there!

Hopefully coming up with Landie Man and possibly someone else.

Baggy trousers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Apr 20, 2017
After getting a promotion at work ill be there to say hello and have a chin wag but ill be leaving a little early as ive got work early sunday morning and cant book it off ! :( booo.... but it will be nice to see you all anyhows :)

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Jul 22, 2012
God's own county of Yorkshire
Not shown my face since 2016 so I might head over for this sounds like a good one!

Might be something organised for the Friday day and also the evening if anyone is about the day before ;)
Drop us a message matemay be up for the evening work dependant...

Regular User
Aug 27, 2008
Isle of Wight
Bloody hell, the stars have aligned and Ill be up north with the weekend to kill.. Never met anyone off the forum before so be good to put some faces to names and share some stories.. I'd be in for Friday plans @Ojay
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punk General Chat 46
The Stig General Chat 43