Web
Analytics
2019 Big Meet Up | General Chat | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

2019 Big Meet Up

Exxperious

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Defo on this after last year's antics, do any of the locals know about 24 hour car parks in the center? Sleeping in the back of my car rather than taking out a mortgage for a hotel :thumb

Lehmann

Rook
28DL Full Member
I'm living in Birmingham for uni right now, so I'll be in attendance if I can make it! Look forward to meeting some of you.

carlahills1994

Check out my Instagram: @ChillsSnaps
28DL Full Member
Just bringing this back up as I'm wondering if anyone is planning any explores on the day as prior suggested? A message would be appreciated from anyone if something in the day is being planned so I can tag along if the invite is open? Cheers!

Yorrick

I call bullshit!
Regular User
Just bringing this back up as I'm wondering if anyone is planning any explores on the day as prior suggested?
Weather and work permitting there will be drains / culverts to explore on Friday and Saturday if you're interested and have wellies. If not then I'm sure people will be looking at other stuff - there's loads to go at in Brum. Maybe you could get a few locations together, starting with one you've done, and have a few others along?

Hopefully in a couple of weeks @Ojay will start a thread for each day, as he did last year, away from the public forum as we don't really want to discuss specific plans in public.

carlahills1994

Check out my Instagram: @ChillsSnaps
28DL Full Member
Weather and work permitting there will be drains / culverts to explore on Friday and Saturday if you're interested and have wellies. If not then I'm sure people will be looking at other stuff - there's loads to go at in Brum. Maybe you could get a few locations together, starting with one you've done, and have a few others along?

Hopefully in a couple of weeks @Ojay will start a thread for each day, as he did last year, away from the public forum as we don't really want to discuss specific plans in public.
Understood Yorrick, I'll keep my eyes peeled. Thanks!

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Fuck I forgot about this! I should be able to come along. Start a new job on Wednesday so I’ll get a long weekend booked off before I sign the contract! ; )

@Grom you going??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WhoDaresWins General Chat 42
The Stig General Chat 164
Punk General Chat 46
The Stig General Chat 43