real time web analytics
Report - - 240 Blackfriars Road, London 2013. | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - 240 Blackfriars Road, London 2013.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

240 Blackfriars Road

240.jpg

(shamelessly stolen)

Sitting at around 90m on the Southbank,
240 Blackfriars Road designed by Allford Hall Monaghan Morris architect is a 20 floor development that will provide 224,000 sq ft of office accommodation, currently due for completion early 2014

Unusually for a central London multi-storey office, this building has an insitu concrete frame with post-tensioned floor slabs, a form of construction associated usually associated with residential towers

I headed down to LON a while back now for another poke about Battersby with GAJ & Adders, except when I arrived plans had seemingly changed :rolleyes:

Adders had to work a bit later, and then a bit more..

GAJ was stuck in some North LON pub seemingly FFS!, no doubt in a great attempt to stand me up haha :p:

Much later and having rocked up in flip-flops I was scratching my head on what the pair of us could dick about in/on to kill a few hours whilst we waited for Adders!

The most ridiculous pub crawl across the City led us to 240 which seemed a good chill spot to arse about on and sink a few more Kronies

Not sure if I was really up for climbing crap inebriated, but here goes...

Flip-Flopping

Such a stealthy entrance lol, the sun was shining and no fucker took a second look as we climbed the scaff and into the core with a couple of cold ones, honest :D

1.jpg

As the sun set we poked about the building site before heading up top

Once up I asked GAJ to press the shutter release as I perched high on some girder above the City;
for a further 30 seconds he proceeded to piss on the track workers below whilst I struggled to keep still

2.jpg

We climbed the top section of the structure and onto the crane where I managed to grab at least one half decent pic

3.jpg

We sunk a few more Kronies whilst waiting for the wind to drop and I shot up the crows nest whilst GAJ proceeded to dick about below

4.jpg

Looking back up

5.jpg

As I headed down I found GAJ sat in the cab chilling to Club Classics, no chance of a brew to sober up, as the stingy twats had left us no milk :banghead

6.jpg

I told him to shape up for at least 1 pic before we bailed..

7.jpg

..Good job really as this was the best he could conjure up :D

8.jpg

Club Classics

[video=youtube_share;DujW2zU-yFg]http://youtu.be/DujW2zU-yFg[/video]

GAJ

Mr Muscle
28DL Full Member
Hahaha flip flopping rooftopping fucking rocks! :D Was a funny as fuck roof to do, possibly not helped by the state of inebriation, but it is summer after all. Top stuff Ojay! Must do again before I have to wear trainers haha :D

Good stuff :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details