real time web analytics
Report - - 25 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London Dec 2012 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - 25 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London Dec 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AndrewB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We've known about this one for a while now, probably nearly a year. Our first visit came about 4 - 5 Months ago, it was late and we didn't want to call it a night. We sat and waited till the time was perfect and took our chance and made the dash into the site and found the staircase, speeding our way up the stairs we were soon stopped as the staircase just stopped 4-5 floors from the top of the core. Gutted!! It reminded me of the tease that was 20 Fenchurch Street. Tired and fed up we left and went home determined to return.

I have always had this in my mind when thinking what to do but given its location its not somewhere that we could rock up on a normal weekend, it had to be done when Canary Wharf wasn't too busy. The perfect time came, just before Christmas. A quick text to Dicky and it was on. On the way we spoke about the consequences of being caught in the centre of Canary Wharf, we knew it would be alot different from being caught in the rest of London. Putting that to the back of our minds we just went for it.

Not entirely happy with the shots I got, but the views from the top made up for it.

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

DSC_0338-001.jpg

DSC_0341-001.jpg
DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0346.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 7) View details