real time web analytics
Report - - 250 mile roundish trip | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - 250 mile roundish trip

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

melvin26bmx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Where to start, well, i picked up Lost at 10.30 sharp, 3/12/07, and we got on our way. We started it all off with a place i've been wanting to go to for ages, since seeing it on Restoration. Walking up to it, i definately was not disapointed!

Glen O Dee, What a site:D

journeys047.jpg

Onwards and inwards, bit shaky

journeys001.jpg

Main staircase.

journeys004.jpg

This window is stunning, id seen Losts photo but seeing it for real put a big:D on my face

journeys020.jpg

Being a chef i have a soft spot for kitchens, these ones were HUGE, well stripped but still great to see the heart of the place

journeys009.jpg

There was a really nice soft light coming in through these windows but the camera didnt quite catch it.

journeys021.jpg

I think this was a recreational room, there was a small library nearby, and a spot where there had once been a dart board.

journeys014.jpg

And finally, one off the corridor that runs the length of the building.

journeys019.jpg

This was a brilliant explore, well worth the drive to see, the craftmanship of the place is excellent.

On to the next place, Blairs Catholic school, this place was brilliant, a bit scary at points as there are still some rooms used so we could hear people below:eek:, we conquered the tower which was a gem, Im sure that Lost has some crackers from here, it reminded me a bit of Hogwarts, the only photo i have from here thats worth posting is this one, Lost has a better one im sure

journeys060.jpg

Cant resist one of the stealth mobile:thumb

beast.jpg

Then it was onwards to Tertowie House, this place has a nuclear bunker underneith the gym, unfortunately it was locked:( still was pretty amazing to see, and a bit strange, that was the end to our adventure, had a cracker of a migrain on the drive home, then after taking Lost home, on my drive home i proceeded to puke out the door while driving!!:eek: not a good experience. Anyway, was a good day, muchos thanks to Lost for showing me these places:thumb

Last edited by a moderator:

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details