Web
Analytics
28DL - Main Story in Compellation of Short Horror Stories being Published this Thursday | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL - Main Story in Compellation of Short Horror Stories being Published this Thursday

Craig73

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi Guys.

I was an active member of 28DL (under a different username)around 2007 and 2008 which I totally loved, the experience has stayed with me forever. I have since started working overseas where I have become an indie author with a few successful books out on Amazon. My next book is out on Amazon on Thursday . Its a novella of 8 horror stories called "Fragmented Evil." One of the stories, which just happens to be favorite, involves members of 28DL visiting St Mary's Hospital in Stannington, Morpeth encountering more than they bargained for as horrors of the past resurface looking for answers and revenge. The story in the book is called "Tortured Souls."

I have visited St Mary's a few times and I think some of my posts may still be live. I tried to recall my experience of the place and identify with the individualities of the members. I would love it a few of you guys read it and let me know what you think.

If ok with moderators and admin I will post the link on Thursday.

Thanks

Craig73

Attachments