Web
Analytics
Offered - - 28DL T-Shirts for sale... | Items for Sale / Items Wanted | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Offered - 28DL T-Shirts for sale...

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's probably been 7 years since we had the last T-Shirts made, so now we have a new logo, I thought it about time we did it again.

The T-Shirts have the 28dayslater logo and username (if required) embroidered onto a premium heavyweight T-Shirt.

Mens Sizes – Small, Medium, Large, XL and XXL.

Ladies Sizes (Normal weight, fitted style with side seams, available in Black, Charcoal, Dark Chocolate, Dark Heather, Indigo Blue, Navy Blue, Sand & Sapphire.

Small 6/8
Medium 8/10
Large 10/12
XL 12/14
XXL 14/16

How to buy:

The easiest way is to purchase online here... http://www.urbanexploring.co.uk/shop/28dl-28dayslater-co-uk-official-t-shirt/. If using this method, you only need to send us the required text for the username.

Otherwise, by sending a donation of £19.99 using the link in the navbar. If using this method, you need to PM me with the required size, colour and text, and also your name and address, as paypal don't send it to us using this method.

Notes:

These T-Shirts are custom made to order, allow 2 weeks for delivery. We send the T-Shirts out by First Class Recorded Delivery as soon as they are ready.

[table="width: 90%, align: center"]
[tr]
[td]Black[/td]
[td]Cardinal Red[/td]
[td]Carolina Blue[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
blackCustom.jpg
[/td]
[td]
cardinal-redCustom.jpg
[/td]
[td]
carolina-blueCustom.jpg
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Charcoal[/td]
[td]Dark Chocolate[/td]
[td]Dark Heather[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
charcoalCustom.jpg
[/td]
[td]
dark-chocolateCustom.jpg
[/td]
[td]
dark-heatherCustom.jpg
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Forest Green[/td]
[td]Indigo Blue[/td]
[td]Military Green[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
forest-greenCustom.jpg
[/td]
[td]
indigo-blueCustom.jpg
[/td]
[td]
military-greenCustom.jpg
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Navy Blue[/td]
[td]Sand[/td]
[td]Sapphire[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
navyCustom.jpg
[/td]
[td]
sandCustom.jpg
[/td]
[td]
sapphireCustom.jpg
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Just got the first lot sent out today, thanks.

They look good in every colour I've seen so far. I pick mine up tomorrow, will post pictures asap.