real time web analytics
Report - - 3 days in the Paris Catacombes... | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - 3 days in the Paris Catacombes...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The first three days of a 9 day quarry-athon by myself and OT. Northern Exposure, Spungeltrumpet and DBS joined us.

Took in some of the usual sites, as well as the Flag room (more on that later), another section of bones I had not seen before, WW2 shelter with fitted kitchen and mosiac floors and SalleZ, with it's high and impressive arches.

On our first night we were exhausted and ready for sleep when Dirty Skeme, Rug, Cupide and other cataphiles arrived with the usual music, drinking and smoke! Sleep was delayed and as a result we slept in until midday!

Second night was more chilled, myself and OT popping topside for some beer and water ;)

Great trip, and a good start to what became an epic week. Thoroughly enjoyed meeting Spungeltrumpet, and catching up with Northern Exposure and DBS...

This trip was also my new 'Arras' carbide lamp's first time working... I was thrilled it worked very well all week. I found a small prece of an old lamp in another quarry, and over a period of a week I manufactured the missing parts. A tad heavier than the original, but I loved using it! As a result lots of my pictures from this trip feature it!

ss13of22-2.jpg

ss14of22-2.jpg

ss15of22-2.jpg

ss16of22-2.jpg

ss17of22-2.jpg

ss18of22-2.jpg

ss19of22-2.jpg

ss2of22-2.jpg

ss20of22-2.jpg

ss21of22-2.jpg

ss22of22-2.jpg

ss3of22-2.jpg