real time web analytics
Report - - 3 pigeons pub Macclesfield june 20 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - 3 pigeons pub Macclesfield june 20

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I dont know the history of this one and to be honest it wasn't worth finding it out.
I didnt realise it was so bad until I was over the wall but I had a look around anyway and post up here as an update more than an explore.
Stairs were well gone and upstairs now owned by the pigeons so did what i could on the ground floor and basement.
First outing for my new phone and considering it was pitch black in there im impressed what a key chain torch lit up.
Forgot any outside pics so include one I found on the net.

Unless you seriously have memories here its not worth going its a death trap and no fun getting in. The pub next door has now collapsed.

I can not figure out how those toilets have survived and why the lack of graffiti.

Mondeo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow. Being local to this I too have also wondered how bad it was, glad I've never gone over the wall now.

The king's head next to this was demolished at the front due to the front wall starting to lean a bit too far over pedestrians and the road,

As far as 2013 the whole site, including the kings, belonged to Modus Properties who wanted to knock it all down and build shops/flats, I assume the planning was denied so as per usual they are waiting for the last remaining bits to become unstable and unsafe so they can move on with plans without any issues from the heritage people,

M.

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Thanks for that, its probably quite sought after land there, to be honest I regretted it as soon as I climbed the wall, it didn't look 10 foot deep brush from the top, it took 15 minutes to get through the few feet it was. I still enjoyed it as it was my first day exploring since lockdown.
The lack of vandalism suprised me.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
We never know, thats the thing with explores. I once saw an old pub I wanted to do for yrs & yrs, the door was open one day as we went past. So of course I stopped, unprepared and only my phone. Opened the door to a massive hole down into footings and nothing else. Total shell.

A few of these shots could go in Mooks trashed thread .:thumb