real time web analytics
Report - - 35m Crane Stechford, Birmingham Feb 2010 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - 35m Crane Stechford, Birmingham Feb 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

heightlover

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited with MrAltitude & Jonnyconcrete, I had remembered the actual name of the crane/build but it has completly left my mind. The crane is only 35m High But still gives a nice View of the airport and of Birmingham. This was the closest we have ever come to security. We accesses the site and crane with ease and made our way to the top but something didnt seem right. Anyway we carried on took some photos and snow was starting to fall so we made our decent half way down i heard JC trying to tell me something but couldnt hear him so carried on, Next thing i knew i had trod on his hand as he decided to stop due to mr security walking around the compound. I was ok as covered by a ledge so wasnt so visible but MrA was mid ladder. He walked past us stopped took a draw on his fag turned around had a look back and the carried on to his hut without looking up. At this point we thought it was about time to take a breath and get out. Its not the highest of cranes but i decided to round the troops up as trying to photograph all we have done before they are taken down. Anyway the Photos

Not sure if MrA is pointing at the moon or the crane
DSC_4833.jpg

DSC_4834.jpg

DSC_4837.jpg

DSC_4839.jpg

DSC_4841.jpg

DSC_4842.jpg

DSC_4843.jpg

Last look down
DSC_4845.jpg

Cheers
Jim

Zinoo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great work guys!
May I ask what cam and lens took these excellent pictures?
Cheers