Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - 7 Prisons to close... | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - 7 Prisons to close...

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
Regular User
Hasn't the goverment always said that the prison are over crowded? ok the report talk about "super prisons" but knowing this goverment they more properly buy out the 3 butlins camp and use them instead lol

crazyjonhere

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Any news on the the 5 that have already been closed since the coalition government came to power in May 2010 does anyone even no which ones they are.

Four Feathers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ashwell looks like an achievable target, and is due for redevelopment in 2013 according to everyones favourite wikipedia rumour mill.

Wellinborough is suggested for re-opening at some point, so probably been left totally secure.

Losttom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ashwell looks like an achievable target, and is due for redevelopment in 2013 according to everyones favourite wikipedia rumour mill.

Wellinborough is suggested for re-opening at some point, so probably been left totally secure.
Tried Ashwell already....they have even put fences round the fences....and the fences they put up are do able compared to the huge fences there already.....

hmp011_zpsef1eab53.jpg

And theres another inside that you cant see on this pic...

Attachments

Last edited:

dweeb

Super Moderator
Staff member
It can't be that hard to get in that one...

My ex missus lives a few miles away, every now and again her father would not allow the 4 daughters out as there was an escaped con on the loose in Rutland!

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
Once they get sold that will be the chance. Until then i would imagine security has not changed too much as they are still MOJ owned

swampfire

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Shrewsbury prison did close as we all know , i wrote and asked ..

the man from the prison said yes , so I went ..will post report as soon as I can