Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - A few possible over Norfolk way? | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - A few possible over Norfolk way?

Skeleton key

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I Was doing a bit of research and came across a few bits that might be of interest to any one more over that way .
Also seam reasonably close together.

The first was the old cinema & then Bingo hall.

There where two addresses for this? I didn’t go in depth as was looking for something else entirely.

Breckland Bingo & Social Club
London Road, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0EL

Winners Bingo
London Rd
Brandon
IP27 0HY

006.jpg

]At the same time I spotted a mention of an Old Fire Pump House - fire station closed on the same Rd = London road Brandon.

St Mary the Less Church, old bury road Thetford, Norfolk IP243DD

This former 15th century Church with tower and occupies a site with approx 1 acre. The Church is Grade 2 * listed and is believed to be the oldest church in Thetford and it is believed the property offers 4000 sq ft. The building also has a history in television as St Mary The Less featured in the Dads Army episode 'The Shaving up of Lance Corporal Jones'. The property is situated on the outskirts of this Norfolk town which has good access to amenities and close to towns such as Bury St Edmunds and Norwich. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a piece of history. Please note that the planning consent to turn the property into a 4 bedroom dwelling has recently expired and would require reapplication.

To be fair they could all be total Lemons but if over that way might be worth a look.

Last edited:

norfolkexplorer

av u seen my marbels
28DL Full Member
cool, the bingo hall is smashed to bits, the church i have no idea, but knowing thetford it will be a drug den if open

Skeleton key

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sounds yet another cracking area scuse the pun =) Just splore the place if can
& screw the druggies

Bitch wipes

:thumb

Last edited:

n-m-m

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
large parts of the roof have been missing for years , im fairly sure I remember a tree growing through it too. But I will have a look see, but Im sure Norfolk will be right and it will have been inhabited by druggies or Portugese....... or both !