Web
Analytics
A Late Introduction | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

A Late Introduction

CraigDryCider18

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been on this forum for a while but I don't remember making a introduction so this is it. My name is Craig the dry cider in my username is just because my first explore I done with my brother we had a couple cans of dry cider :D Anyway I've done a few explores and my fair share of failures. I live in a town near Birmingham, UK where there isn't many derelict sites or ones that are accessible anymore. I'll post what I've done so far in seperate threads. I'm down for meets in the West Midlands and thanks for having me :)

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome. Have a read of these two threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask.

PetNameCoco

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey! I live in Birmingham, but have done explores around Europe - mainly abandoned houses. A few explores around Birmingham with failures :( I'd be up for any meets and having a nose round.