Web
Analytics
A Life in Ruins - 100 Photos From 10 Years of Exploring the UK | Noteworthy Reports | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

A Life in Ruins - 100 Photos From 10 Years of Exploring the UK

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
All I can Say ... :cool :thumbs

kevin arnold

28DL Member
Regular User
that's a great post, i like the write up a lot as well. looks like you were born with the ability to take good pictures ;) most people's early urbex photos look gash (mine included), all the ones you've got are quality :thumb

ultravox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's been a while since I logged onto 28DL....but when I did yesterday I found this!!!...Well done an amazing write up and some stunning pictures!! :thumb
It was also nice to see some of the places i've explored in different stages of decay.
Yes you should write a book...and maybe accompany it with a cd with web links to different slide shows of them all!?!
I would definitely buy that!!