real time web analytics
A Life in Ruins - 100 Photos From 10 Years of Exploring the UK | Noteworthy Reports | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

A Life in Ruins - 100 Photos From 10 Years of Exploring the UK

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Superb photographs there. I enjoyed looking at your post. I like your description of the feelings you felt when you first began, I imagine lots of people feel that way too. It reminded me a little bit of when I first started doing this 'urban exploring' thing.

Merry Christmas, hope you have a good one!

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
If I had a time machine I think I'd go back to December 2004 and take up this UE lark earlier and try to give you a run for your money.

I'm in my 40s now and kicking myself remembering those derelict places from my late teens I let crumble around me before I knew what UE was. Ockerhill Power Station Tipton being one.

Outstanding achievement Adam. Look forward to the next 10.

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Stunning photographs, fantastic stuff.

Heron Tower I particularly like!!

Merry Chrimbo Mate :)

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
wondered what you meant about 'going one better'....
:D
fantastic thread, made my day that has.

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Fantastic images and locations!

You've been doing this 7 years longer than I have, if I manage to achieve something even remotely similar in 7 years time, I'll be happy! :)

tucker

Scallywag
28DL Full Member
Privileged to be as a little as 1/100th of this, and what a night that was! Keep it up mate, i admire your passion! And sorry no donkey jacket as yet!

GAJ

Mr Muscle
28DL Full Member
Yes sir!! Top stuff & amazing shots as they all obviously mean a lot to you. Keep going mate :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 511) View details