real time web analytics
A Life in Ruins - 100 Photos From 10 Years of Exploring the UK | Noteworthy Reports | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

A Life in Ruins - 100 Photos From 10 Years of Exploring the UK

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

kevin arnold

28DL Member
28DL Full Member
that's a great post, i like the write up a lot as well. looks like you were born with the ability to take good pictures ;) most people's early urbex photos look gash (mine included), all the ones you've got are quality :thumb

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
Absolutely fascinating to see some of these places and its inspired me to add quite a few names on my 'must visit' list.

Kudos man, good job!

ASOM

One-Man Urbex Art Army
28DL Full Member
Epic walk through time there! Thanks for sharing. I don't think anyone getting into UE now is going to have anything like that to share in 10 years time.

ultravox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's been a while since I logged onto 28DL....but when I did yesterday I found this!!!...Well done an amazing write up and some stunning pictures!! :thumb
It was also nice to see some of the places i've explored in different stages of decay.
Yes you should write a book...and maybe accompany it with a cd with web links to different slide shows of them all!?!
I would definitely buy that!!

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Il write a book when i 'retire'. The CD may be a thing of the past by then tho!!

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
The lessons here kids, is, don't fuck it up by having children.

Sii

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What a great collection of photos! Must be some good memories there too.

Brick_Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Remember that Gillette clock tower, up there for bloody hours before the lights came on.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Ha yeh, was a good job tho or else i wouldn't have worked out how to unscrew that panel!

Who has read this thread (Total: 511) View details