real time web analytics
A Life in Ruins - 100 Photos From 10 Years of Exploring the UK | Noteworthy Reports | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

A Life in Ruins - 100 Photos From 10 Years of Exploring the UK

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pauln

too old to be reckless
28DL Full Member
A stellar collection of sites and impossible to fault the effort represented by these photos or the quality of the photography.

Where next ?

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Ive already done 3 or 4 places that would be contenders get into this list and its been less than a month! Its all still out there!

Chelt original

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
amazing stuff :)

ive been loosely doing it for 7ish years but have probably done fewer place in those years than youve done in the same amount of months lol
and didnt find 28days till 2009 when chris from bduk pointed it out to me!
ive not been on here for quite a while now but during the past 2 weeks ive been doing some late night/ early morning 28day surfing
and have only just found this! well pleased i did, its superb.

thanks for taking the time,
talking of time im off out for the 4th visit to a huge local site in a few hours and ive got to try and get some sleep.

amazing amazing amazing :)

Berserker

Back to it...
28DL Full Member
Looks like you've put a lot of effort into this! Well done mate, wicked photos you've got there as well :thumb

FaZy_UK

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Speed - What an excellent post. I consider that I've done a fair few sites, but when I see just how many on your short list I haven't done, I see how wrong I am.

It's obvious that you've put your heart and soul into this game, and you have reaped the benefits.

Thanks for posting!

Miss Mayhem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Stunning, it's amazing how much you have seen in those ten years,
Time defiantly well spent : )
I love the tube station, thanks for sharing :thumb

Bertiebassett

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Brilliant, just brilliant.
Is there report on your explore of the Bawdsey rotor station? I would love to see any pictures of the place as I did my training there in 1969 and served there for a few months in 1971.

Last edited:

littlemidge83

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What a brilliant set of photos. Should definitely be a book print run you could do in there. Thanks for spending the time on this. Appreciated!

Who has read this thread (Total: 511) View details