Web
Analytics
A little look at the BT tower on The Register | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

A little look at the BT tower on The Register

keffa

Bringer of free Cylumes
28DL Full Member
It's been a while, I've been in Afghanistan for 9 months so hello to everyone new and old.

Anyway, those of you who have looked at the BT tower and thought "I'd like to sneak in there" may like to have a look at this Register article about a visit they took to the BT tower. It's not a particularly epic look and only has a few shots but it's got some interesting tidbits about what is under the tower.

keffa

Bringer of free Cylumes
28DL Full Member
Interesting, but Christ! Would it have hurt them to use someone proficient with a bloody camera?! Give a bit more love to the old girl!
That's what I thought. How could you possibly go to such an epic location and take such crap shots that show very little. It's the bit about the underneath that is interesting though, it's not something I have seen in other articles about the place.