real time web analytics
Report - - A R Heathcote, Park Works, Sheffield - April 2014 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - A R Heathcote, Park Works, Sheffield - April 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Meersbrook

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Machine Knife Works, partially demolished 2013. I do not have history of the site. It was one of many steel and cutlery works in the area, all mish-mashed.

Visited by myself whilst on a reccie.

x0vEZUA.jpg

6gHvxkD.jpg

WLSoinB.jpg

Lift shaft with counterweight still in place.

2PSTHFJ.jpg

Always two, there are.

pEuvDDx.jpg

uP6EWhp.jpg

USM41Qt.jpg

3Vlne9n.jpg

Is there a building in Sheffield he has not visited?

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
re: A R Heathcote, Park Works, Sheffield. April 2014

Some Nice photies man! Thankyou for posting it up, the graff kinda livens it up.

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
re: A R Heathcote, Park Works, Sheffield. April 2014

Good to see you made it up the stairs. They're starting to wear away a wee bit. Although it's falling to bits there are some interesting bits in there.

Will Knot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: A R Heathcote, Park Works, Sheffield. April 2014

Some nice graff in there, been meaning to have a nosey, will have to call in next time in the big City, like the pics :thumb

Idle Hands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

There was a fantastic bit of graf by Phlegm on the back of that building - the telescope piece. Has that gone now? I'm surprised any of it's still there actually, it seemed to be under active demolition last summer...

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Nice pics :)

Was down last week shooting Graff" around here also. I will add that it"s a live Shooting gallery for the local Druggies so watch out both for the Druggies and used Sharps etc, some have been placed to injure/infect

Some Druggies had just left the building before i went in and i ended up on the top floor, 5 mins later i heard breaking glass from the building base and 3 more came into the building :eek: luckily for me with Tripod armed at the ready they decided to shoot up on that settee at the bottom of the stairs ......ten mins later i could breathe again....and leave that building.

Myself & The_Raw did a night shoot here a while back and while F" scary we didn"t notice a great deal of sharps etc but last week it was covered with the stuff. Used sharps had been placed on the staircase handrails and risers, pulled 2 out of my hiking boots on the stairs alone "BE AWARE"

The fire damaged building that has your Phlegm on was covered with new & old Syringes/ampules/Sharps both new & used in the left hand corner area and some of the timbers hanging down into that room had Sharps placed in them, so watch where you stick your hands :eek:

I did my shots and walked out to meet 2 Druggies coming down the alley with their Pharmacy bags in hand GTFOOH much to the amusement of the Taxi drivers by Niche

There was a fantastic bit of graf by Phlegm on the back of that building - the telescope piece. Has that gone now? I'm surprised any of it's still there actually, it seemed to be under active demolition last summer...

The Telescope Graff is still there intact :)

Deredoer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Nice to see total trashed and hardly any room for graf left.
Good shots buddy.

Meersbrook

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

URSGK2v.jpg

The telescope graff round the back.
Nice pics :)

Was down last week shooting Graff" around here also. I will add that it"s a live Shooting gallery for the local Druggies so watch out both for the Druggies and used Sharps etc, some have been placed to injure/infect

The Telescope Graff is still there intact :)
I had to tread lightly, needles every where, some uncapped. Was also last weekend, couple smoking on the first floor near the ramp.

Last edited:

Meersbrook

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I forgot to mention that this is Machine Knife Works/Bernard Works, not Park Works. I don't know why the thread's changed name.

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details