Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - A rock stars mansion | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - A rock stars mansion

tazong

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am sure most of you know what i refer to - went there this morning - had banks of very bright lights surrounding the property and the whole place was lit up like a christmas tree - there seemed to be quite a lot of activity there and that was at 5 am.
Bottom line i would not waste your time,160 miles to find that out :-) the happy joys of urbex.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's been done to death fella, I'd love to have front row seats at one of these tourist hot spots one weekend..

I remember when the arches in MCR had disables access and me and @Squirrell 911 went down one weekend to spectate :D

Wonder where the next bus ride will be :rolleyes:

tazong

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I remember when the arches in MCR had disables access and me and @Squirrell 911 went down one weekend to spectate :D
Lol - to be fair i only heard about this place a couple of days ago, i have been out of the game for a few months, but after looking in to it have seen its been about since febuary.
I do know what you mean i am not a big fan of this showing the explorer on camera more than the actual place itself, it seems to be becoming a celeb type tour which really is not my cup of tea - the place should be the star - not explorer / presenter / celeb blah blah blah.
Anyhow i only posted this so other folks would not have had a wasted journey,next time you go down that ramp - can i come with my spoon and bib
:coat