Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - A303 Andover | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - A303 Andover

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey Y'all,

Was driving up the A303 a while back and noticed that just West of Andover, by Weyhill there looks to be on BOTH sides of the road a disused service station, it looks like there is a petrol station and what looks to be a crappy eater/lodge house.

I suspect that the Northern side would be easier to investigate than the Southern side.

Flashearth link:

http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=51.214648&lon=-1.535224&z=20&r=0&src=msl

Hopefully somebody will find this of interest, as it piqued mine, but, alas with no wheels at the moment I'm not able to get over to explore it!

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes I *know* that OT! I thought it looked "interesting" I've not been able to have a looksee, I thought somebody on here might go, because as far as I'm aware this place hasn't shown up on here yet!!

Squirrell 911

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Yes I *know* that OT! I thought it looked "interesting" I've not been able to have a looksee, I thought somebody on here might go, because as far as I'm aware this place hasn't shown up on here yet!!
Theres a reason why it wont show on here..........standards. We have them, other more derpy exploring sites dont. If it ends up on here it will get binned within an hour.