Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Abandoned Airport, Spain | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Abandoned Airport, Spain

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Yeah it has, it's also been posted on here before ;)

Sasquatch500

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was a bit surreal with the large abandoned towns and the Airport on Top Gear!! I'm sure they were making it look worse than it actually is!!

theoccipital

St John's Lunatic Asylum
28DL Full Member
I can't see Spanish secca being overly friendly. No sign of vandalism so you know its under lock and key. It was a good episode; Clarkson, Hammond & May - celebrity Urbexers????

willfinch36

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was a bit surreal with the large abandoned towns and the Airport on Top Gear!! I'm sure they were making it look worse than it actually is!!
Not really, I spend quite a bit of time in Portugal and in certain areas it's much the same! Loads and loads of apartment blocks half built etc.

Walrus75

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not really, I spend quite a bit of time in Portugal and in certain areas it's much the same! Loads and loads of apartment blocks half built etc.
You beat me to it, Albufeira has its fair share of half-built hotels and homes and the intended extension to the marina was started but has fallen by the wayside too. Hardly surprising in Spain where unemployment stands at about 25% with "young person" (those under the age of around 25) unemployment standing at about 50% - and we think we've got it bad here in the UK!