Web
Analytics
Report - - Abandoned Cancer Ward, Harefield - October 2020 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Cancer Ward, Harefield - October 2020

BalticViking

28DL Member
28DL Member
So I’ve been doing urbex just under a year now and it has become one of my favourite hobbies during this pandemic. Couple of months ago when I was getting tattooed my artist told me about the time he had to visit the hospital, he had to a couple of hours to kill before he had to check in so he went for a walk and noticed that the old cancer ward is completely abandoned. As soon as I heard this, naturally I asked him where it was and went there the next day. This is by far one of my favourite finds to date, it doesn’t seem like there’s been a lot of people there, the walls are completely unmarked, there’s even some stuff left behind (full packs of anadin, hand written notes, the break room was full of all sorts of shit).
I’m hoping to move onto bigger and better things now, just last year when I started, my first find was just a train track that you could walk in under 30 mins, and now I’ve been to 2 separate hospitals, and one of them is really well preserved. Hoping to find a big mansion in the middle of nowhere someday.

Attachments

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Glad your enjoying this hobby. Strange you started with the pandemic going on. Not many chances to get out & explore so fair play. Some history wouldn't go a miss here. Welcome to 28DL

tetrasync

28DL Member
28DL Member
This place is fantastic, I took a walk around the outside the other day, very cool spot, especially the church right next to it. No idea how you got access, it seemed to be boarded up like Fort Knox!

Misfitsexplore2012

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went for a snoop yesterday got into a bit at the back but had an upstairs and a little downstairs but that was it didn’t get in to the main bit was too boarded up and police did turn up in a under cover car but luckily was sitting in the car at this point

Y_bucky

28DL Member
28DL Member
I went for a snoop yesterday got into a bit at the back but had an upstairs and a little downstairs but that was it didn’t get in to the main bit was too boarded up and police did turn up in a under cover car but luckily was sitting in the car at this point
I believe we went together? mr misfits??

gingaurb

Don't be a melt just get out there be for it's gon
28DL Full Member
What a good place are you on Instagram ginga urb I am